Sunday 11 September 2016

Here We Go Again...


Blog numero…5? I have decided to be less concerned about the opinions of others and the self criticism and just write about whatever I want, whenever I want. Stay tuned for a rambling of thoughts from inside the mind of Hayley Willetts and have a look at what makes me tick. I’m hoping to inspire and entertain as much as the (100’s) of blogs I read right now.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect from this blog…
Shopping. Tattoos. Food. Drink (beer mainly). Beauty. Make Up. Clothes. Street Style. Celebrities. Chocolate. Events. Music. Clubs. Restaurants. Parties. Dogs. Sequins. Sparkle. Coffee. Eggs. Magazines. Social Media. PR. Marketing. Dancing. Fitness. Interiors.
The list goes on.
In the mean time, enjoy a beautiful pic of a street in the picturesque Auvillar in France. For no other reason apart from being stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment