Sunday 11 September 2016

TILT // Birmingham


TILT is a pinball arcade, come craft beer hangout, come one of the best god damn desserts I’ve ever had-venue!
Located within City Arcade in Birmingham (a road I’ve never ventured to before), TILT was surprisingly…appealing looking? I’m not sure what I expected from a pinball / beer / coffee place but it just looked cool. There was a mixture of industrial / vintage and it just worked really well.
The plan was to have beer and that was about it, but I was drawn in by the ever so tempting looking Peanut Butter Blondie creation, which totes lived up to its appearance. Delving a little further, I’ve realised TILT collaborate with BAKE in Birmingham. I like that they’re keeping their produce local.
Beer wise, I had a Lukas Helles Lager which did the trick and refreshed! I was intrigued by the Coffee Cream Ale too…had a sip, liked it, didn’t love it – glad I stuck with lager. Maybe next time.
Verdict: Go – eat cake and drink good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment