Sunday 11 September 2016

Major Pink Coat Lusting


I’m having a moment for this colour again. The dusky pink-ness that so doesn’t suit my complexion, but that of which I am drawn to every time I see it. Catching up on my blog reading list, I came across this post by the gorgeous Fashion Slave and the obsession with pink was rejuvenated once more. I’d added a dupe…can we call it a dupe?…fromBoohoo to my ‘Lust List’ on Pinterest (a board I created that should probably, actually be called ‘When I Have Two Pennies To Rub Together To Replenish My Wardrobe Once More’ – long shot). I feel a rose (actually Mocha on the website) coloured piece like this is what is missing from my current, rather lack lustre wardrobe and I will not rest until it is there!! I’m a woman on a mission. Jesus, chill.



Oh, and this is the Boohoo one that I also rather admire. Swoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment